Friday, February 25, 2022

NEW PRODUCT IDEA!!

If any fitness-minded entrepreneurs happen to read this - today is your lucky day!  I've got a great product idea!

I've observed how E-bicycles have taken over a large portion of the bicycling market.  Apparently, lots of people like the notion of riding a bicycle, but let's face it... PEDALING IS HARD!  Why work so hard, and sweat and whatnot, if you can just coast along, right?

Well... why not disrupt the STATIONARY BIKE market, in the same way?  Peloton and competitors have found their way into gyms - and homes - across the Fruited Plain.  Imagine how many people would be interested in a stationary bike, if you didn't have to work so hard to make it "go"!  The E-Peloton is almost a guaranteed winner, based on road-going bicycle trends!

(If it were me, I'd also market an optional handlebar-mounted Big Gulp Holder, and maybe a tray big enough to hold a couple slices of pizza, or donuts.  And a basket where you could stash your bag of Doritos! Win-Win-Win!)

On a related note - this ad (below) popped up in my browser.  The (old-fashioned) stationary bike looks pretty routine.  (I tried a stationary bike over a winter, many years ago... I was bored to tears!)  But I was intrigued by the notion of "Smart Dumbbells"!  So many questions!  First of all - isn't the word "dumb" somewhat verboten in our hypersensitive cancel-culture social environment?  And... wouldn't those just be "Smartbells"?

No comments: