Monday, March 07, 2022

CAKES!!

I live in a household of TEN people... which means ten birthday celebrations each year.  (I've celebrated enough birthdays of my own now, that I'd just as soon pass... but such is life, right?)

Among those householders are two extraordinary cake bakers / decorators - my bride Robin and daughter Hollie.  Yesterday I saw some CUPCAKES that Robin had decorated... I'm not even sure of the occasion.

I've snapped photos of some of those cakes over the years.  Most are for kids... but the "Lambie Cake" was my birthday cake a few years back.  (Granddaughter Bonnie was adamant that her grandpa would really like a lambie cake.)  Check these out!  I wish you could enjoy a slice - they are as tasty as they are beautiful.

This is yesterday's cupcake (!!):

Here's my "Lambie Cake" from a few years back:


(The lambies are chocolate and coconut.  Grandma J in the background isn't quite as thrilled as Bonnie and myself...)

Here's an assortment from the past 6 or 8 years:
















Son-in-law Cameron prefers pie - check out this birthday apple pie!

No comments: