Friday, February 04, 2022

More NFL News - End of an Era!

I was once a big NFL fan.  Not so much any more.  For one thing, most games are on Sunday when I'm otherwise occupied.  For another, I was somewhat repelled a few years back, when their games became a platform for promoting social causes and whatnot.  "Just shut up and play!"

"Professional football players - is there ANYTHING they don't know?" - paraphrasing Homer Simpson once again.

But even I sat up and took notice when Tom Braby - arguably the greatest football player of all time - announced his retirement!

Tom Braby - quarterback with incredible skill, movie-star good looks, and a supermodel wife.  The guy has it going, huh?!!  I tell ya, if I had a Braby jersey, I would buy one of these display cases - as seen on Amazon.com the last week or so...



No comments: